TRIETHYL BUTYL AMMONIUM BROMIDE
What is Triethyl Butyl Ammonium Bromide?
This compound provides bromide ions as a source for substitution processes. One of the most often utilized phase transfer catalysts is this one.
Triethyl Butyl Ammonium Bromide Specifications:
- This is available in powdered form.
- It is used in the triethyl compound industry
- Easily soluble
Benefits of Triethyl Butyl Ammonium Bromide:
- This chemical acts as a source of bromide ions for substitution reactions.
- This is also used as commonly-used phase transfer catalyst.
Triethyl Butyl Ammonium Bromide Applications:
By use of salt metathesis processes, this chemical is utilized to create various tetrabutylammonium cation salts.
- Always keep the container shut.
- The container should be kept in a cool, well-ventilated environment.
- Waste disposal must adhere to all applicable municipal, state, and federal environmental control laws
502/17, G.I.D.C Estate, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India