BENZYL TRIBUTYL AMMONIUM BROMIDE
What is Benzyl Tributyl Ammonium Bromide?
As a quaternary ammonium compound, it is a powerful catalyst which is used for research application purpose. is required to formulate various organic compounds. As per its structural anslysis, this chemical is basically a derivative of glycoside that combines two groups of chemicals. One of these group is dinucleotide phosphate hydroxyl and the other is teifluoroacetic acid hydroxyl.
Benzyltributylammonium Bromide Properties:
- Molecular Formula: C19H34BrN
- Molecular Weight: 356.4 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: benzyl(tributyl)azanium;bromide
- CAS No: 25316-59-0
- Form: Solid
- Melting point: 169 degree centigrade to 171 degree centigrade
- PH value: 7.5
Features of Benzyl Tributyl Ammonium Bromide:
- Available in white crystalline form
Applications of Benzyltributylammonium Bromide:
It is a powerful catalyst which is used for research application purpose.
- Available in more than 99% pure form
- Shows a distinctive equilibrium between adsorbate phase and gas phase ( Langmuir adsorption isotherms)
502/17, G.I.D.C Estate, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India