Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Physical State: Crystalline powder Color: white Odor: weak odor pH: 5 - 7 (10 g/l water 20C) Vapor Pressure: Negligible Evaporation Rate: Negligible Freezing/Melting Point: 250 deg C (dec) Solubility in water: 13 g/l water (20 C) Molecular Formula: C19H42BrN Molecular Weight: 364.45
- 2923 90 00
- Bacteriocide; disinfectant; algicide; preservative and active ingredient in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and laboratory reagent.
We are a renowned cetrimide (CTMD) manufacturer. It is a chemically known as alkyl-tri-methyl-ammonium bromide. It belongs to the class of quaternary ammonium compounds that is commonly used in medical applications for the cleaning of roadside accident wounds. Due to its excellent antiseptic properties it can also be used for the production of topical formulations and dental treatment solutions. Buy this product from us as per your demands at a low price range.
- PubChem CID: 14250
- Molecular Formula: C17H38BrN
- Molecular Weight: 336.4
- IUPAC Name: trimethyl(tetradecyl)azanium;bromide
- CAS No: 1119-97-7
- Physical Description: Solid
Key Facts of Cetrimide:
- It works as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- It is therefore used in medicinal spray, gel and cream.
- It can also be used to treat skin disorders.
- It can also be applied to minor burns.
- It may cause side effects, such as redness, burning sensation and rash.
- 1 Week
- All India
502/17, G.I.D.C Estate, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India